This article is based on the author's PhD dissertation at Bocconi University. The views expressed herein are those of the author and should not be attributed to the IMF, its Executive Board, or its management. The author wishes to thank Jonathan Temple and anonymous referees for very helpful comments. The author also thanks Carlo Favero, Matthew Hurd, Mike Joyce, Peter Lildholdt, LinLin Niu, Monika Piazzesi, Ulf Soderstrom and Peter Westaway for their valuable suggestions and kind support. All remaining errors are that of the author.
A No-Arbitrage Structural Vector Autoregressive Model of the UK Yield Curve*
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 680–704, October 2013
How to Cite
Kaminska, I. (2013), A No-Arbitrage Structural Vector Autoregressive Model of the UK Yield Curve. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 680–704. doi: 10.1111/obes.12001
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!