We thank an anonymous referee for useful comments on a previous draft. Aljar Meesters thanks the European Commission, Research Directorate General, which supported his research as part of the 7th Framework Programme, Theme 8, ‘Socio-Economic Sciences and Humanities’, which is part of the project ‘Indicators for evaluating international performance in service sectors’ (INDICSER).
Institutions and Bank Performance: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis*
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 67–92, February 2014
How to Cite
Lensink, R. and Meesters, A. (2014), Institutions and Bank Performance: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 76: 67–92. doi: 10.1111/obes.12002
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!