A Canonical Correlation Approach for Selecting the Number of Dynamic Factors
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Special Issue: Large Data Sets
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 23–36, February 2013
How to Cite
Breitung, J. and Pigorsch, U. (2013), A Canonical Correlation Approach for Selecting the Number of Dynamic Factors. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 23–36. doi: 10.1111/obes.12003
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Final manuscript Received: September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!