We are grateful to Jörg Breitung, Matteo Ciccarelli, Stefan Gerlach, Heinz Herrmann, Johannes Hoffmann, Mathias Hoffmann, Massimiliano Marcellino, Dieter Nautz, Fabrizio Zampolli, anonymous referees as well as participants of the 10th Bundesbank Spring Conference on ‘Central Banks and Globalisation’ and of a seminar at the Reserve Bank in New Zealand for helpful comments and discussions. The article was written while Katharina Pijnenburg was visiting the Bundesbank. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors’ alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Deutsche Bundesbank.
The Global Dimension of Inflation – Evidence from Factor-Augmented Phillips Curves*
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2012
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Special Issue: Large Data Sets
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 103–122, February 2013
How to Cite
Eickmeier, S. and Pijnenburg, K. (2013), The Global Dimension of Inflation – Evidence from Factor-Augmented Phillips Curves. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 75: 103–122. doi: 10.1111/obes.12004
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!