This research was supported financially by the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO). We are grateful to two anonymous referees, Alain Hecq, Marco Lippi and Franz Palm for helpful comments and discussions. Special thanks go to Peter Boswijk for comments that fundamentally improved the article.
On the Applicability of the Sieve Bootstrap in Time Series Panels*
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 139–151, February 2014
How to Cite
Smeekes, S. and Urbain, J.-P. (2014), On the Applicability of the Sieve Bootstrap in Time Series Panels. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 76: 139–151. doi: 10.1111/obes.12005
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
- Final Manuscript Received: October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!