We thank the editor, Jonathan Temple, two anonymous referees and Ron Smith for constructive comments and advice that have substantially improved the paper. We also acknowledge helpful comments from the participants at the Royal Economic Society Conference 2007 and seminar participants from the University of Kent, University of East Anglia and City University. The second author thanks the Galician government for financial support under grant INCITE09201042PR and under research grant MTM2008-03010.
The Relative Price of Non-traded Goods under Imperfect Competition*
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 24–40, February 2014
How to Cite
Coto-Martinez, J. and Reboredo, J. C. (2014), The Relative Price of Non-traded Goods under Imperfect Competition. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 76: 24–40. doi: 10.1111/obes.12009
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Final Manuscript Received: October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!