We thank Gernot Doppelhofer, Mardi Dungey, Renee A. Fry, Christian Kascha, Kai Leitemo, Francesco Ravazzolo, participants at the SOEGW 2008 conference in Toronto, the CFE 2008 conference in Neuchâtel, the MMF 2008 conference in London as well as seminar participants at the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration for their useful comments and suggestions. The authors thank the Norwegian Financial MarketFund under the Norwegian Research Council for financial support.
How does Monetary Policy Respond to Exchange Rate Movements? New International Evidence*
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2013
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
How to Cite
Bjørnland, H. C. and Halvorsen, J. I. (2013), How does Monetary Policy Respond to Exchange Rate Movements? New International Evidence. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics. doi: 10.1111/obes.12014
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Final Manuscript Received: October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!