We are grateful to Jennie Castle, Mike Clements, Silvia Lui, Barbara Rossi, Shaun Vahey, an anonymous referee and participants at the ISF June 2010, the Eurostat Colloquium September 2010 and the Deutsche Bundesbank and Ifo Workshop June 2012 for helpful comments. Gaetana Montana's previous affiliation was Eurostat (the Statistical Office of the European Union) at the time of paper submission. The views expressed are those of the author and do not represent those of the European Parliament or Eurostat.
Density Nowcasts and Model Combination: Nowcasting Euro-Area GDP Growth over the 2008–09 Recession*
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 233–256, April 2014
How to Cite
Mazzi, G. L., Mitchell, J. and Montana, G. (2014), Density Nowcasts and Model Combination: Nowcasting Euro-Area GDP Growth over the 2008–09 Recession. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 76: 233–256. doi: 10.1111/obes.12015
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
- Final Manuscript Received: October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!