This article was partly developed over a visiting period at the Department of Finance of the Carroll School of Management, Boston College. I thank Pierluigi Balduzzi and two anonymous referees for very useful suggestions. I am also grateful to participants to seminars at the University of Brescia, the Catholic University of Milan and to the ICMAIF 2010 and SIE 2010 conferences. All errors are mine.
How Do Alphas and Betas Move? Uncertainty, Learning and Time Variation in Risk Loadings*
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 257–278, April 2014
How to Cite
Trecroci, C. (2014), How Do Alphas and Betas Move? Uncertainty, Learning and Time Variation in Risk Loadings. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 76: 257–278. doi: 10.1111/obes.12018
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Final Manuscript Received: November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!