We thank the editor Jon Temple, Jenny Minier, Thanasis Stengos, two anonymous referees, and participants at the 2010 Southern Economic Association Conference and the University of Palermo for helpful comments and suggestions.
Does Education Matter for Economic Growth?†
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford 2013.
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
How to Cite
Delgado, M. S., Henderson, D. J. and Parmeter, C. F. (2013), Does Education Matter for Economic Growth?. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics. doi: 10.1111/obes.12025
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!