We would like to thank Knut Roed for helpful comments and Marcel Hoogzaad for excellent assistance. Jos van Ommeren is affiliated with the Tinbergen Institute, Amsterdam. He would like to thank Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) for funding and the Frisch Centre, Oslo, Norway, for its hospitality. The authors are indebted to Lou Schreurs of Intomart b.v., in Hilversum (NL), for the use of the data. The authors would like to thank the Editor and one anonymous reviewer for their valuable comments and suggestions that improved the quality of the article. The views expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions or policies of Cedefop. The usual disclaimer applies.
Firm Recruitment Behaviour: Sequential or Non-sequential Search?†
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 432–455, June 2014
How to Cite
Ommeren, J. v. and Russo, G. (2014), Firm Recruitment Behaviour: Sequential or Non-sequential Search?. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 76: 432–455. doi: 10.1111/obes.12027
- Issue online: 23 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!