The author passed away on March 2012, and he is sorely missed by his friends and colleagues.
A Distributional Analysis of Earnings Losses of Displaced Workers in an Economic Depression and Recovery†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and JohnWiley & Sons Ltd.
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 565–588, August 2014
How to Cite
korkeamäki, O. and kyyrä, T. (2014), A Distributional Analysis of Earnings Losses of Displaced Workers in an Economic Depression and Recovery. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 76: 565–588. doi: 10.1111/obes.12028
We are grateful to Jukka Appelqvist for his help with the data and preliminary analysis. We thank two anonymous reviewers, Kristiina Huttunen, Matti Sarvimäki, Jouko Verho and Ralf Wilke, as well as participants at the EALE Conference in Oslo, the ESPE Conference in Chicago, the EcoMod Conference in Sao Paolo, the Annual Meeting of the Finnish Society for Economic Research in Lappeenranta and the HECER Workshop on Labour Turnover and Firm Performance in Helsinki for helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!