We are grateful to two anonymous referees and the editor for very helpful comments and suggestions on a previous draft. We also thank participants to the BBVA Economic Research Department Seminar Series, the XIIIth Applied Economics Meetings, Seville, June 2010, and the XXXVth Spanish Economic Association Annual Conference, Madrid, December 2010, for useful remarks. The usual disclaimer applies.
Product Market Competition, Monetary Policy Regimes and Inflation Dynamics: Evidence from a Panel of OECD Countries†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and JohnWiley & Sons Ltd.
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 484–509, August 2014
How to Cite
Correa-López, M., García-Serrador, A. and Mingorance-Arnáiz, C. (2014), Product Market Competition, Monetary Policy Regimes and Inflation Dynamics: Evidence from a Panel of OECD Countries. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 76: 484–509. doi: 10.1111/obes.12031
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!