We are indebted to an anonymous referee, Sergio Destefanis, Robert Kunst, Luı's Martins, Giovanni Melina, Lucio Sarno and the participants of the DIW Berlin Macroeconometric Workshop 2011, the 3rd International Conference in memory of Prof. Carlo Giannini at the Banca D'Italia, the 6th Meeting of the Portuguese Economic Journal and the 27th Annual Congress of the European Economic Association/66th European Meeting of the Econometric Society for many helpful comments. Furthermore, we are grateful to Studio Lembo for enduring hospitality. Gasteiger acknowledges financial support from Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (PEst-OE/EGE/UI0315/2011). All remaining errors are the responsibility of the authors.
Fiscal Foresight, Limited Information and the Effects of Government Spending Shocks†
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 76, Issue 5, pages 667–692, October 2014
How to Cite
Fragetta, M. and Gasteiger, E. (2014), Fiscal Foresight, Limited Information and the Effects of Government Spending Shocks. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 76: 667–692. doi: 10.1111/obes.12036
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!