I am grateful to the Deutsche Bundesbank for granting access to the MiDi database. I thank Chang Woon Nam, Fédéric Holm-Hadulla, Valeria Merlo, two anonymous referees as well as Beata Javorcik (the editor) for helpful comments and discussions. All errors, omissions, and conclusions remain the sole responsibility of the author.
The Impact of Thin-Capitalization Rules on External Debt Usage – A Propensity Score Matching Approach†
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 76, Issue 5, pages 764–781, October 2014
How to Cite
Wamser, G. (2014), The Impact of Thin-Capitalization Rules on External Debt Usage – A Propensity Score Matching Approach. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 76: 764–781. doi: 10.1111/obes.12040
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!