Family-based models for childhood-obesity intervention: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 265–278, April 2013
How to Cite
Sung-Chan, P., Sung, Y. W., Zhao, X. and Brownson, R. C. (2013), Family-based models for childhood-obesity intervention: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Obesity Reviews, 14: 265–278. doi: 10.1111/obr.12000
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- Hong Kong Research Grant Council. Grant Number: PolyU 5454/08H
- Fulbright Research Grant. Grant Number: 2011-12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.