This study was commissioned by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) through its Healthy Eating Research Programme. We also gratefully acknowledge research support from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) under Grant No. R01 DK089096. The manuscript contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official view of the RWJF, NIDDK or the National Institutes of Health.
Assessing the potential effectiveness of food and beverage taxes and subsidies for improving public health: a systematic review of prices, demand and body weight outcomes
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 110–128, February 2013
How to Cite
Powell, L. M., Chriqui, J. F., Khan, T., Wada, R. and Chaloupka, F. J. (2013), Assessing the potential effectiveness of food and beverage taxes and subsidies for improving public health: a systematic review of prices, demand and body weight outcomes. Obesity Reviews, 14: 110–128. doi: 10.1111/obr.12002
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK). Grant Number: R01 DK089096
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.