Diagnostics/Etiology and Pathophysiology
Power of metabolomics in biomarker discovery and mining mechanisms of obesity
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 344–349, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, A., Sun, H. and Wang, X. (2013), Power of metabolomics in biomarker discovery and mining mechanisms of obesity. Obesity Reviews, 14: 344–349. doi: 10.1111/obr.12011
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2012
- Key Program of the Natural Science Foundation of the State. Grant Number: 90709019
- National Specific Program on the Subject of Public Welfare. Grant Number: 200807014
- National Program for Key Basic Research Projects in China. Grant Number: 2005CB523406
- National Key Program on the Subject of Drug Innovation. Grant Number: 2009ZX09502-005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.