Systematic literature review of the effects of food and drink advertising on food and drink-related behaviour, attitudes and beliefs in adult populations
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 303–314, April 2013
How to Cite
Mills, S. D. H., Tanner, L. M. and Adams, J. (2013), Systematic literature review of the effects of food and drink advertising on food and drink-related behaviour, attitudes and beliefs in adult populations. Obesity Reviews, 14: 303–314. doi: 10.1111/obr.12012
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- British Heart Foundation
- Cancer Research UK
- Economic and Social Research Council
- Medical Research Council
- National Institute for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.