Post-operative behavioural management in bariatric surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 292–302, April 2013
How to Cite
Rudolph, A. and Hilbert, A. (2013), Post-operative behavioural management in bariatric surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Obesity Reviews, 14: 292–302. doi: 10.1111/obr.12013
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), Germany. Grant Number: 01EO1001
Vol. 15, Issue 1, 74–75, Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.