Funding: JM is funded by the Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC) to work on the Health Survey for England (HSE) series; OO is funded by the London Deanery Public Health Training Programme. Both the HSCIC and the Department of Health (DH) fund the HSE. This study was unfunded; the HSE funders were not involved in the decision to undertake this work nor to publish it.
Use of data from the Health Survey for England in obesity policy making and monitoring
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 463–476, June 2013
How to Cite
Oyebode, O. and Mindell, J. (2013), Use of data from the Health Survey for England in obesity policy making and monitoring. Obesity Reviews, 14: 463–476. doi: 10.1111/obr.12024
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC)
- London Deanery Public Health Training Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.