Modelling obesity outcomes: reducing obesity risk in adulthood may have greater impact than reducing obesity prevalence in childhood
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 523–531, July 2013
How to Cite
Lhachimi, S. K., Nusselder, W. J., Lobstein, T. J., Smit, H. A., Baili, P., Bennett, K., Kulik, M. C., Jackson-Leach, R., Boshuizen, H. C. and Mackenbach, J. P. (2013), Modelling obesity outcomes: reducing obesity risk in adulthood may have greater impact than reducing obesity prevalence in childhood. Obesity Reviews, 14: 523–531. doi: 10.1111/obr.12029
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.