Etiology and Pathophysiology
A systematic review of physical activity levels in Native American populations in Canada and the United States in the last 50 years
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 593–603, July 2013
How to Cite
Foulds, H. J. A., Warburton, D. E. R. and Bredin, S. S. D. (2013), A systematic review of physical activity levels in Native American populations in Canada and the United States in the last 50 years. Obesity Reviews, 14: 593–603. doi: 10.1111/obr.12032
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- Physical Activity Support Line
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- BC Knowledge Development Fund
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (MSFHR)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation
- Foundation for the Advancement of Aboriginal Youth
- University of British Columbia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.