Etiology and Pathophysiology/Obesity Comorbidity
Fat-resident Tregs: an emerging guard protecting from obesity-associated metabolic disorders
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 568–578, July 2013
How to Cite
Chen, X., Wu, Y. and Wang, L. (2013), Fat-resident Tregs: an emerging guard protecting from obesity-associated metabolic disorders. Obesity Reviews, 14: 568–578. doi: 10.1111/obr.12033
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2012
- Key Program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30930086
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81273213
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: 10521
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.