This study was supported in part by NIH Grant P30DK056336.
Empirical evidence does not support an association between less ambitious pre-treatment goals and better treatment outcomes: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 532–540, July 2013
How to Cite
Durant, N. H., Joseph, R. P., Affuso, O. H., Dutton, G. R., Robertson, H. T. and Allison, D. B. (2013), Empirical evidence does not support an association between less ambitious pre-treatment goals and better treatment outcomes: a meta-analysis. Obesity Reviews, 14: 532–540. doi: 10.1111/obr.12038
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: P30DK056336
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.