Patient-reported outcomes in bariatric surgery: a systematic review of standards of reporting
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 707–720, September 2013
How to Cite
Coulman, K. D., Abdelrahman, T., Owen-Smith, A., Andrews, R. C., Welbourn, R. and Blazeby, J. M. (2013), Patient-reported outcomes in bariatric surgery: a systematic review of standards of reporting. Obesity Reviews, 14: 707–720. doi: 10.1111/obr.12041
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- a Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust R&D Enabling grant
- Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust Innovation Fund
- a National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) Doctoral Research Fellowship
Table S1. Patient-reported outcome reporting in 86 bariatric surgery studies*.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.