Obesity and Media
Weight of tradition: culture as a rationale for obesity in contemporary U.S. news coverage
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 736–744, September 2013
How to Cite
Shugart, H. A. (2013), Weight of tradition: culture as a rationale for obesity in contemporary U.S. news coverage. Obesity Reviews, 14: 736–744. doi: 10.1111/obr.12043
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.