Childhood Health Promotion
Effects of school-based interventions for direct delivery of physical activity on fitness and cardiometabolic markers in children and adolescents: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 818–838, October 2013
How to Cite
Sun, C., Pezic, A., Tikellis, G., Ponsonby, A.-L., Wake, M., Carlin, J. B., Cleland, V. and Dwyer, T. (2013), Effects of school-based interventions for direct delivery of physical activity on fitness and cardiometabolic markers in children and adolescents: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Obesity Reviews, 14: 818–838. doi: 10.1111/obr.12047
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Early Career Public Health Fellowship. Grant Number: 1013538
- NHMRC Senior Research Fellowships. Grant Number: 1008396
- NHMRC Career Development Award. Grant Number: 546405
- Victorian Government’s Operational Infrastructure Support Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.