Trends in overweight by educational level in 33 low- and middle-income countries: the role of parity, age at first birth and breastfeeding
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 806–817, October 2013
How to Cite
Lopez-Arana, S., Burdorf, A. and Avendano, M. (2013), Trends in overweight by educational level in 33 low- and middle-income countries: the role of parity, age at first birth and breastfeeding. Obesity Reviews, 14: 806–817. doi: 10.1111/obr.12051
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
- European Research Council (ERC). Grant Number: 263684
- National Institute of Ageing. Grant Number: R01AG037398
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.