Systematic review of lifestyle interventions to limit postpartum weight retention: implications for future opportunities to prevent maternal overweight and obesity following childbirth
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 792–805, October 2013
How to Cite
van der Pligt, P., Willcox, J., Hesketh, K. D., Ball, K., Wilkinson, S., Crawford, D. and Campbell, K. (2013), Systematic review of lifestyle interventions to limit postpartum weight retention: implications for future opportunities to prevent maternal overweight and obesity following childbirth. Obesity Reviews, 14: 792–805. doi: 10.1111/obr.12053
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Postgraduate Scholarship
- Sidney Myer Health Postgraduate Scholarship
- National Heart Foundation of Australia Career Development Award. Grant Number: CR 08M 3907
- NHMRC Principal Research Fellowship. Grant Number: ID 1042442
- NHMRC Translating Research into Practice Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.