The impact of initiatives to limit the advertising of food and beverage products to children: a systematic review
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 960–974, December 2013
How to Cite
Galbraith-Emami, S. and Lobstein, T. (2013), The impact of initiatives to limit the advertising of food and beverage products to children: a systematic review. Obesity Reviews, 14: 960–974. doi: 10.1111/obr.12060
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.