Supported by German Research Foundation STE 1765/3-1 (A.S.) and Charité University Funding UFF 89-441-176 (A.S.), NIH R01 DK-33061, NIH Center Grant DK-41301 (Animal Core), VA Research Career Scientist (Y.T.), VA Merit Grant (Y.T.).
Etiology and Pathophysiology
The role of nesfatin-1 in the regulation of food intake and body weight: recent developments and future endeavors
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 859–870, November 2013
How to Cite
Stengel, A., Mori, M. and Taché, Y. (2013), The role of nesfatin-1 in the regulation of food intake and body weight: recent developments and future endeavors. Obesity Reviews, 14: 859–870. doi: 10.1111/obr.12063
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: STE 1765/3-1
- Charité University Funding. Grant Number: UFF 89-441-176
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 DK-33061
- NIH Center Grant. Grant Number: DK-41301
- VA Research Career Scientist
- VA Merit Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!