Etiology and Pathophysiology
Variation in the heritability of body mass index based on diverse twin studies: a systematic review
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 871–882, November 2013
How to Cite
Min, J., Chiu, D. T. and Wang, Y. (2013), Variation in the heritability of body mass index based on diverse twin studies: a systematic review. Obesity Reviews, 14: 871–882. doi: 10.1111/obr.12065
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development (NICHD). Grant Number: U54HD070725
- Ewha Womans University. Grant Number: RP-Grant 2012
- Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research (OBSSR)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!