Etiology and Pathophysiology
Variation in the heritability of body mass index based on diverse twin studies: a systematic review
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 871–882, November 2013
How to Cite
Min, J., Chiu, D. T. and Wang, Y. (2013), Variation in the heritability of body mass index based on diverse twin studies: a systematic review. Obesity Reviews, 14: 871–882. doi: 10.1111/obr.12065
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development (NICHD). Grant Number: U54HD070725
- Ewha Womans University. Grant Number: RP-Grant 2012
- Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research (OBSSR)
Appendix S1. Literature search flowchart and results.
Appendix S2. Bubble plot of BMI-heritability against age using the LOWESS method, based on overall heritability estimates from all 32 twin studies.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.