Etiology and Pathophysiology
Is butyrate the link between diet, intestinal microbiota and obesity-related metabolic diseases?
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 950–959, December 2013
How to Cite
Brahe, L. K., Astrup, A. and Larsen, L. H. (2013), Is butyrate the link between diet, intestinal microbiota and obesity-related metabolic diseases?. Obesity Reviews, 14: 950–959. doi: 10.1111/obr.12068
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- Lundbeck Foundation Centre for Applied Medical Genomics in Personalized Disease Prediction, Prevention and Care
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.