Associations between obesogenic risk factors and depression among adolescents: a systematic review
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 40–51, January 2014
How to Cite
Hoare, E., Skouteris, H., Fuller-Tyszkiewicz, M., Millar, L. and Allender, S. (2014), Associations between obesogenic risk factors and depression among adolescents: a systematic review. Obesity Reviews, 15: 40–51. doi: 10.1111/obr.12069
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.