Obesity and thyroid cancer: epidemiologic associations and underlying mechanisms
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1006–1022, December 2013
How to Cite
Pazaitou-Panayiotou, K., Polyzos, S. A. and Mantzoros, C. S. (2013), Obesity and thyroid cancer: epidemiologic associations and underlying mechanisms. Obesity Reviews, 14: 1006–1022. doi: 10.1111/obr.12070
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.