Etiology and Pathophysiology
Genetic factors in exercise adoption, adherence and obesity
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Obesity Reviews published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of World Obesity.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 29–39, January 2014
How to Cite
Herring, M. P., Sailors, M. H. and Bray, M. S. (2014), Genetic factors in exercise adoption, adherence and obesity. Obesity Reviews, 15: 29–39. doi: 10.1111/obr.12089
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases/National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DK062148
|obr12089-sup-0001-si.pdf||28K||Table S1. Genotype frequencies for neural-related gene variants.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.