Bellagio Declaration 2013
Countering Big Food's undermining of healthy food policies
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Obesity Reviews published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of the International Association for the Study of Obesity.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Special Issue: Program and Policy Options for Preventing Obesity in the Low, Middle, and Transitional Income Countries
Volume 14, Issue Supplement S2, pages 9–10, November 2013
How to Cite
Popkin, B. M. and Bellagio Meeting group (2013), Bellagio Declaration 2013. Obesity Reviews, 14: 9–10. doi: 10.1111/obr.12104
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2013 06:50AM EST
This article has been cited by:
- 1Global Overview of the Epidemiology of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease, Archives of Medical Research, 2015, 46, 5, 328, , , , , , ,
- 2Strengthening of accountability systems to create healthy food environments and reduce global obesity, The Lancet, 2015, 385, 9986, 2534, , , , , , , , ,