Obesity Treatment/Pediatric Obesity
Which type of sedentary behaviour intervention is more effective at reducing body mass index in children? A meta-analytic review
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
How to Cite
Liao, Y., Liao, J., Durand, C. P. and Dunton, G. F. (2013), Which type of sedentary behaviour intervention is more effective at reducing body mass index in children? A meta-analytic review. Obesity Reviews. doi: 10.1111/obr.12112
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: 118283-MRSGT-10-012-01-CPPB
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!