Obesity Treatment/Pediatric Obesity
Which type of sedentary behaviour intervention is more effective at reducing body mass index in children? A meta-analytic review
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 159–168, March 2014
How to Cite
Liao, Y., Liao, J., Durand, C. P. and Dunton, G. F. (2014), Which type of sedentary behaviour intervention is more effective at reducing body mass index in children? A meta-analytic review. Obesity Reviews, 15: 159–168. doi: 10.1111/obr.12112
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: 118283-MRSGT-10-012-01-CPPB
Table S1. OVID MEDLINE search strategy.
Table S2. Characteristics of the interventions.
Table S3. Assessment of risk of bias of included studies.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.