Etiology and Pathophysiology
Gestational weight gain in relation to offspring obesity over the life course: a systematic review and bias-adjusted meta-analysis
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 338–347, April 2014
How to Cite
Mamun, A. A., Mannan, M. and Doi, S. A. R. (2014), Gestational weight gain in relation to offspring obesity over the life course: a systematic review and bias-adjusted meta-analysis. Obesity Reviews, 15: 338–347. doi: 10.1111/obr.12132
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) of Australia. Grant Numbers: APP631507, 1026598
- University of Queensland Foundation Research Excellence Awards
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.