A systematic review of persuasive marketing techniques to promote food to children on television
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2014 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 281–293, April 2014
How to Cite
Jenkin, G., Madhvani, N., Signal, L. and Bowers, S. (2014), A systematic review of persuasive marketing techniques to promote food to children on television. Obesity Reviews, 15: 281–293. doi: 10.1111/obr.12141
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- New Zealand Lotteries Health grant
- University of Otago research grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.