Mindfulness-based interventions for obesity-related eating behaviours: a literature review
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2014 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 453–461, June 2014
How to Cite
O'Reilly, G. A., Cook, L., Spruijt-Metz, D. and Black, D. S. (2014), Mindfulness-based interventions for obesity-related eating behaviours: a literature review. Obesity Reviews, 15: 453–461. doi: 10.1111/obr.12156
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
- National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: T32CA009492
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.