Implementation of pregnancy weight management and obesity guidelines: a meta-synthesis of healthcare professionals' barriers and facilitators using the Theoretical Domains Framework
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2014 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 462–486, June 2014
How to Cite
Heslehurst, N., Newham, J., Maniatopoulos, G., Fleetwood, C., Robalino, S. and Rankin, J. (2014), Implementation of pregnancy weight management and obesity guidelines: a meta-synthesis of healthcare professionals' barriers and facilitators using the Theoretical Domains Framework. Obesity Reviews, 15: 462–486. doi: 10.1111/obr.12160
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2013
- National Institute for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.