The effect of obesity prevention interventions according to socioeconomic position: a systematic review
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2014 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 541–554, July 2014
How to Cite
Beauchamp, A., Backholer, K., Magliano, D. and Peeters, A. (2014), The effect of obesity prevention interventions according to socioeconomic position: a systematic review. Obesity Reviews, 15: 541–554. doi: 10.1111/obr.12161
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
- Australian National Preventive Health Agency. Grant Number: 188PEE2011
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: ARC LP12010041
- National Health and Medical Research Council Career Development Award
- National Heart Foundation post-doctoral fellowship. Grant Number: PH 12 M6824
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.