Etiology and Pathophysiology/Nutrition
Vitamin D supplementation and body weight status: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2014 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 528–537, June 2014
How to Cite
Pathak, K., Soares, M. J., Calton, E. K., Zhao, Y. and Hallett, J. (2014), Vitamin D supplementation and body weight status: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Obesity Reviews, 15: 528–537. doi: 10.1111/obr.12162
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- School of Public Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.