The effect of non-surgical weight loss interventions on urinary incontinence in overweight women: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2014 World Obesity
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 610–617, July 2014
How to Cite
Vissers, D., Neels, H., Vermandel, A., De Wachter, S., Tjalma, W. A. A., Wyndaele, J.-J. and Taeymans, J. (2014), The effect of non-surgical weight loss interventions on urinary incontinence in overweight women: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Obesity Reviews, 15: 610–617. doi: 10.1111/obr.12170
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.