Potential conflicts of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Impact of physical activity and fitness in class II and III obese individuals: a systematic review
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2014 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 721–739, September 2014
How to Cite
Baillot, A., Audet, M., Baillargeon, J. P., Dionne, I. J., Valiquette, L., Rosa-Fortin, M. M., Abou Chakra, C. N., Comeau, É. and Langlois, M. F. (2014), Impact of physical activity and fitness in class II and III obese individuals: a systematic review. Obesity Reviews, 15: 721–739. doi: 10.1111/obr.12171
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: 278822
- Department of Medicine of Université de Sherbrooke
- Fonds de recherche du Québec-Santé (FRQ-S)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.