Obesity and mortality: are the risks declining? Evidence from multiple prospective studies in the United States
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2014 World Obesity
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 619–629, August 2014
How to Cite
Mehta, T., Fontaine, K. R., Keith, S. W., Bangalore, S. S., de los Campos, G., Bartolucci, A., Pajewski, N. M. and Allison, D. B. (2014), Obesity and mortality: are the risks declining? Evidence from multiple prospective studies in the United States. Obesity Reviews, 15: 619–629. doi: 10.1111/obr.12191
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01DK076771, P30DK056336, T32HL072757
- Kraft Foods Corporation
Appendix S1. Glossary.
Appendix S2. Methods.
Appendix S3. Design rationale.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.